Integrate provides a wide range of professional services to clients in transport, defence and other market sectors. We work in small, multi-skilled teams in which we expect all of our staff to take responsibility for meeting and exceeding our clients' expectations.
You will lead client engagements, directing the activities of other Consultants, taking responsibility for managing and developing client relationships, the quality of work delivered and the development of new and related business.
Successful candidates will need a minimum of 7 years post-graduate engineering experience, including project management, budget and operational management, and significant experience of managing clients and other team members. A higher degree or professional engineering qualification is also desirable. In addition to the general requirements, we are looking for significant capability and experience in the following areas:
- in-depth knowledge of one of the defence, transport and aerospace sectors
- expertise as a systems engineering practitioner
- a proven record of delivery in major, complex and business-critical projects
- leading teams and managing client accounts
- mentoring and developing less experienced staff