Integrate provides a wide range of professional services to clients in transport, defence and other market sectors. We work in small, multi-skilled teams in which we expect all of our staff to take responsibility for meeting and exceeding our clients' expectations.
You will provide specialist engineering services to clients, working on client engagements as a team member or undertaking individual assignments.
Successful candidates will need a minimum of 3 years post-graduate engineering experience, including project management, budget and operational management, and significant exposure to clients. A higher degree or professional engineering qualification is also desirable. In addition to the general requirements, we are looking for significant capability and experience in the following areas:
- familiarity with one of the defence, transport and aerospace sectors
- significant exposure to clients
- a good understanding of a systems engineering practice
- a proven record of delivery in challenging engineering project environments
- experience in the management of requirements, test and acceptance, or other structured information